List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Compiling problems!?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-07-28 21:41:22

I can't compile kdelibs for two weeks now. Does anybody else has the same
problem. It always breaks at the same spot:

dcopclient.cpp: In function `bool receiveQtObject(const class QCString &,
const
class QCString &, const class QByteArray &, class QCString &, class
QByteArray &)':
dcopclient.cpp:959: no matching function for call to
`QMetaObject::slot_access (int, bool)'
dcopclient.cpp:959: `Public' is not a member of type `QMetaData'
make[3]: *** [dcopclient.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/KDE/kdelibs/dcop'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/KDE/kdelibs/dcop'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/KDE/kdelibs'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Please help... (and don't make me subscribe to kde-devel list again :)

--
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog