List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: DocBook
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-07-27 14:48:41

(Excuse the spam in many groups, but this question seemed to
deserve a very widely spreaded answer).

Robert Hagermann wrote:
| But now -- the style sheets from Norman Welsh are
missing.  I think, we'd
| better take the kde doc tools into kdelib,

No. Just like we don't put any C++ compiler in the kdelibs.
What's in the kdelibs is the KDE customization to DocBook.
The basic tools are provided elewhere, currently the
reference is

	ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/devel/docbook/(RPMS, SOURCES, SPECS,
SRPMS)

Good news: Mark Galassi is currently trying to add automake
support to these very same files to support Debian and BSD.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.