List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    QandASet layout, stylesheets
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-07-23 13:34:23

Hi,

would it be possible to to make the <question>...</question> bold in a
<qandaset>? This way the user could better scan the FAQs.

Currently <guilabels> etc are not emphasized (compared to normal text), I
think that should to be fixed.

IMHO the whole layout looks worse with stylesheets than without, because
of the justification.

I'd fix those if I had a clue about that HTML generation.

Regards
 Daniel