Danko Ilik wrote: > > Dear friends, > > I don't want to tire you with historical, political and other > issues that are often made disputes in the Balkans region. There > are different views, and I respect my Greek fellows oppinions. > But there is a border-line. > > My countries name is The Republic of Macedonia, and that is not > arguable. People can not argue about others names. > > Our name is in the constitution. Our language is called Macedonian, > and we are spread over a part of a teritory that has geographicaly > been known as Macedonia. Nothing else but "Macedonia" is > a name for us. It's a very basic thing. > > As we were taking about countries, and not about georgaphic areas > or provinces of countries, I suggest that we stick with > Name=Macedonia, > because nothing else is (legaly) acceptible in our country. > > Besides that, not a single country in kde l10n is named by any > other form but the pure name. > Perhaps no other country/region disagrees with it? If you say your country's name is Republic of Macedonia I would definitly go with this. Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine