Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Hans Petter Bieker wrote: > > > > On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Danko Ilik wrote: > > > > > It was just Macedonia in the the previous period, and somehow > > > misteriously it got changed. > > > > What do we say to that coolo? ;-) > > > That I was told by too many people that Macedonia is not a country > but a region in Romania to let KDE ship with Name=Macedonia for a > country. Some think Slovenia is part of Russia. Thinking doesn't make it so. It's true that there is a region named Macedonia. Should a country therefore change a name? UN with a (little) help of Greece thinks so, some of us don't. Greetings, Marko