List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Macedonia
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-07-06 17:27:40

Today Stephan Kulow wrote:

| That I was told by too many people that Macedonia is not a country
| but a region in Romania to let KDE ship with Name=Macedonia for a
| country.

Please... we are in Europe :)
There is a region in Greece named Macedonia, but there is also former
Yugoslavian republic that is now a separate country called Macedonia.
Take a look at some map, and you'll see what's it all about... it can be
some older map as well.
There are many different discussions about former states, and names like
Macedonia and Yugoslavia.

btw. I don't know if name Yugoslavia is internationaly accepted name, they
also call our country Serbia and Montenegro, but that's not ours to
discuss. Politics and computers doesn't fit together :)

--
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog