List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Macedonia
From:       Vladimir Vuksan <vuksan () cs ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2000-07-06 17:15:58

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hans Petter Bieker wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Danko Ilik wrote:
> >
> > > It was just Macedonia in the the previous period, and somehow
> > > misteriously it got changed.
> >
> > What do we say to that coolo? ;-)
> >
> That I was told by too many people that Macedonia is not a country
> but a region in Romania to let KDE ship with Name=Macedonia for a
> country.

Romania ? I wasn't aware there was a region called Macedonia in Romania.
Perhaps in Greece. It is a fact that Greece and Republic of Macedonia
have differing views on the name of Macedonia is a known fact. Calling
something "former" in my opinion is stupid since former means that it is
not any more in existence. If it is not existant why bother including it
at all. If Macedonia is an incorrect term put in Republic of Macedonia.

--
Vladimir