Francois-Xavier Duranceau wrote: > > Eric Bischoff wrote: > > > > Hi all, > > > > Every national team is invited to add translations to the > > "visual dictionnary" at: > > > > http://i18n.kde.org/doc/visualdict/dict.html > > > > The purpose is to increase the homogeneity of the used > > vocabulary. It does not replace any existing glossary, it > > just adds a few entries with the advantage of being > > illustrated. > > > > If you don't have CVS access on this server, please email me > > the corrected file. > > > > As suggested by Frnçois-Xavier Duranceau, a slightly > > different version of this file will be added to > > kdebase/khelpcenter, with instructions on how to use the > > various Qt controls, and in one language only at a time. > > BTW we need to make translated widgets screenshots too. Yes, but for the upcoming version on cvs.kde.org only ;-). BTW, this is true about any KDE documentation... The screenshots have to be translated. -- Éric Bischoff - Documentation and Localization Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH - Linux for Business! Tel: +49 9131 7192 300 - Fax: +49 9131 7192 399 http://www.caldera.de/