List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Trailing dots in dialogs
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-06-10 20:29:33

Subject: Trailing dots in dialogs
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:28:57 +0200
From: Jost Schenck <uzsnty@uni-bonn.de>

[Forwarding to kde-i18n, because I don't know if this change annoys translators
so much it isn't worth doing]

Hi,
While adding context help I noticed some dialogs (have a look at some tabs in
the kicker control module) use trailing dots in checkboxes and the like, i.e:

[ ] Use background theme.

I think this is wrong, we should agree on no trailing dots (Use background
theme is not a real sentence). Is it okay if I change this where I see it?
-Jost.