List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 045f   =?iso-8859-2?Q?=FF?=   CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER DZHE
From:       Danko Ilik <danko () mindless ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 23:30:52

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
> I have this problem with the font I use in the konsole. I set it to be
> iso-8859-2 and instead of Croatian characters I get question marks.

I share that problem.  konsole complains about not finding
some -misc-....-iso10646-1 font; I suppose that could be it.

BTW, kfontmanager doesn't seem to be in the kdebase
snapshot, or at least it wasn't ten days ago.  It's vital to
non-Latin languages, as avoiding question-marks or high-Latin
letters is sometimes impossible.

--
danko@mindless.com