List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    =?iso-8859-5?Q?045f___=FF___CYRILLIC_SMALL_LETTER_DZHE?=
From:       Danko Ilik <danko () mindless ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 6:20:34

There is a problem with displaying the symbol
045f   ÿ   CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER DZHE
in KDE2

Now, this may be a QT2 issue, because that symbol is not
displayed in KDE2 "static gui" widgets only (don't know
about text input widgets), but I wanted to check if other
people using the same symbol have this problem.  I know
Serbian uses DZHE, and probably Bulgarian, Russian and other
Cyrillic languages, also?

The symbol was displayed in QT1 programs.

It is suspicious that the decimal equivalent of small-DZHE in
8-bit iso-8859-5 encoding is 255 (FF).

--
danko@mindless.com
Macedonian KDE2 l10n coordinator