List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: arabic KDE locale
From:       Sama shino <samashino () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-05-23 18:08:42

Hello all
I would like to come out from my lurkdom in here, to
help and make this discussion a better one

Shihab please feel free to write me in arabic telling
me excatly what you are doing, and what you want to be
doing, and what help are you expecting form others in
this list, I would like to help you shihab!! and I
MASTER more than good english I can relay your
requeiments, and therefore, help you more since Im
working on the same thing you are doing "ARABIZATION
OF KDE", I can help you, and help my self with that
too, duplicating things is not a good thing after all
this is OPEN SOURCE development you are acting like if
you want to keep your work for your self.

Sorry all for this post, but the sake of it to
clearify none clear things.

with all the respect to the geek in all of us.

Sami Mugrubi

Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
--- Thomas Diehl <thd@kde.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2000 04:51:22 EEST, shihab Al-din
> rabee wrote:
>
> >way u did not call mi about the arabic local files
>
> I'm afraid the problem is the same as it always was
> with your postings:
> nobody really understands what you expect us to do
> and if one asks
> (privately) for more information there is simply no
> reply from you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas
>

> ---
> KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
> Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung:
> http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/

=====
Linux means productivity and fun. NT means 'Not Today'.