List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE 1.90 - Single Lang. package installation
From:       Erol Oz <eroloz () bilgi ! edu ! tr>
Date:       2000-05-23 6:56:33

Hi,
I want to test our translations (tr). I compiled and installed all the
KDE 1.90 packages successfully except the kde-i18n-tr package. Could
anybody show me how to do. You see the whole kde-i18n package is huge,
and it is very difficult to me to download. So I prefer to install only
tr package. I checked the compilation faq, but could not find anything.
Thanks in advance
Erol