List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: internationalization bugs
From:       Wolfram Diestel <wolfram () steloj ! de>
Date:       2000-05-19 17:28:02

Je Fri, 19 May 2000, Stephan Kulow skribis:

>I changed it now to your words, but I'm now even more confused what the
>statement wants to say, so I CC Preston

I think it's clear with an example:

If konqueror is asociated with the file types .HTML and .XML,
changing it's priority for .HTML doesn't affect it's priority
with respect to .XML.

But I suppose, that a normal user wouldn't expect an other
behavior. So the fraze could be simply deleted.

--
Wolfram Diestel <wolfram@steloj.de> http://www.steloj.de/