List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: internationalization bugs
From:       Federico Cozzi <cozzi () cibs ! sns ! it>
Date:       2000-05-19 9:58:08

> > I think the reason it is confusing, is because it should read:
> >
> > Assigns a lower priority to the selected application, moving it down on the
> > list.  Note:  This only affects the selected application if the file type is
> > associated with more than one application.
> >
> > That second sentance is probably not necessary anyways, since it is difficult
> > to change the order if the list consists of one element.

I think your explanation is wrong. I think it means:
Note: if this application is associated with more than one file type, and
you change its priority regarding one file type, you are NOT changing its
priority regarding the other file types this application is asscoiated to.

Of course my English is terrible, and I ask you not to use the above
sentence :-)
I also think that the original sentence is extremely unclear, if we can't
agree on its meaning!

--
Federico Cozzi                              Federico.Cozzi@sns.it
                                            PGP key: 0xC3B01DEA