List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    desktop.po
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2000-05-04 22:38:44

How can we keep up when files are changing too fast. I have translated
desktop.po few days ago and I had 6 untraslated messages. Now after update
(with conflicts) I have 28 fuzzy and 19 untranslated messages.

Also there are new files coming up!? It's a bit frustrating :(

I will clean up my kdelibs.po during weekend, which was also fuly
tranlated.

/    Pozdrav/Regards,     \
/      Marko Rosic        \
/ http://roske.tripod.com \