List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: question about translations:
From:       Laurent LARZILLERE <lamval () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2000-03-22 21:39:55

Hi all,

> Our dutch team just finished with translating kdebase
> During this translation I noticed that some programs, like kdesu,didn't have a \
> po-file in the cvsdirectory /kde-i18n/nl/messages/kdebase However there is a dutch \
> translation available, the version installed with Linux-Mandrake is also in dutch. \
> How come the translation isn't in the cvs?
We have the same question about the documentation translation in French. In the
Mandrake version 7, there are HTML docs generated from index.sgml files and
others from index.docbook files (in the package
kde-doc-translation-fr-1.1.2-2mdk.noarch.rpm).

I don't know about dutch translations but I think they made their own
translations on a part of French KDE documentation.
> -(

Bye.
    .~.      Don't Fear the Penguin
  //   \\