Jacek Stolarczyk wrote: > > Hi, > > Where should I put translation of kdessh. There is one kdessh.pot file in > kdebase (last updated on 10 III 2000) and newer (18 III 2000) in kdeutils. > I guess it should be kdeutils but then the kdessh.pot in kdebase should be > removed. I'll do it if I receive confirmation. > it has been moved to kdeutils very recently Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds