On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Marko Rosic wrote: > Can someone please help me with recode... > Just tell me how to recode desktop.po from iso-8859-2 to utf-8 ? $ recode iso-8859-2..utf8 desktop.po Then change the header of the file you converted to include the line below. If you forget that the desktop files will not be merged. "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf8\n" > Are there some special compile options for use on Serbian language... ?? For recode? No? -bieker- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org