List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop.po
From:       Pedro Morais <pmmm () rnl ! ist ! utl ! pt>
Date:       2000-03-12 23:10:10

Hi!

For some reason the Portuguese translations of the desktop.po file aren't
being merged in the desktop files.
I guess this is because the file is't in utf-16 format. Am I right?
How do I convert the file to utf-16? (no recode on my system...)
Please, don't tell me to use kbabel - I really like emacs.

Also, the Portuguese homepage and mailling list have changed server and
are now at kde.poli.org and kde@poli.org; please update the i18n page.
You might want to check kde.poli.org/status.html, even if it's in
Portuguese, I think its more useful to my team than the i18n.kde.org one.

Thanks.

Pedro Morais - LEIC/IST - pmmm@rnl.ist.utl.pt http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm
Pagina Portuguesa do KDE http://kde.poli.org morais@kde.org