,-- Op Wed, 26 Jan heb je me het volgende geschreven: | Then I tried to create a postscriptfile of the template.docbook, from | the kdesdk package. This time Jade works fine, but the | whole process suddenly stops, printing the following error: | | This is dvips(k) 5.86 Copyright 1999 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com) | dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened. | | Then I tried to manually create a ps file from template.dvi, using the following | command: | | [rinse@localhost ksgmltools]$ dvips ./template.docbook.dvi -o template.docbook.ps | | This time dvips does create the desired ps file. This doesn't look too serious: somehow the script (sigh ...) cannot find the dvi file. Anyone working with the package who has a clue? F