List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Conversion request
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       2000-01-26 14:54:29

Stefan Doll wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Normally I'm a translator, but I also write the documentation for
> KXicq. Most of the documentation is in docbook format now, so
> I'd like to switch the KXicq docs to that standard, too.
>
> Ok here is my request: could someone who has experience with this
> conversion either help me with that, or possibly even run the conversion
> script for me?

I haven't seen KXicq in the kdenetworks package. It would have been
simpler
if it were there, on a technical point of view, because we have cron'ed
scripts
that take care of that.

Can you please send your files to Frederik Fouvry with the same request
? He will
try an automatic conversion. Then I will fix the conversion problems, as
usually.
His address is mailto:fouvry@sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de

> Thanx

You're welcome