Hi, I think it would be fun to write a Redneck language entry for the KDE GUI. Is the any project already underway to do this? I've been trying to figure out how to make KDE use a different language entry. I've downloaded a kdelibs.pot file, modified it, but have been unable to then make it work. Can someone please tell me or point me to some step by step instructions as what I should do after modifying kdelibs.pot All instructions say "To be able to check the translated packages in the context of the program interface, you have to generate the "(G)MO" files we mentioned above. This is accomplished by compiling the sub-folder of the kde-i18n package appropriate to the translated language: Change to the directory "kde-i18n" and type make -f Makefile.cvs. Change to the sub-folder for your language (eg "sk" for Slovak, "is" for Icelandic) and type ./configure && make && make install." I don't have a kde-i18n directory in /usr, all I want to do is try my changes on my system, how can I do this? I am running a standard edition of Redhat 6.0 Sorry to bother you all, I just am not sure how to start. Glen Ogilvie New Zealand ********************************************* You can still escape from the GATES of hell: Use KDE!