Marko Rosic wrote: > > I have found some differences between kde-i18n/templates and sr/messages? > Like missing kberoftpd.po(t), and added kcron.pot kwuftpd.pot > secpolicy.pot. > > Should I remove all files that are missing in templates dir? > In general yes. But make sure there is no new template that contains the same contents (kberoftpd is now kwuftpd from what I know). Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds