List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    non iso-8859-1 fonts
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-01-07 14:34:51

Hi,

What steps are needed to be taken to type & view iso-8859-2 fonts in current
cvs KDE? I have set $LANG and $LC_ALL equal to pl_PL, kword correctly chooses
iso-8859-2 fonts but I can neither type them (right Alt + character doesn't
work) nor view them (opening a file with iso-8859-2 characters shows them as
+|?-> etc. I use basicly KDE-1.1.2 with kikbd, but apart from incorrect
behaviour with fonts, KDE2 apps work as expected (read: some from time to time
crash). In all KDE-1.1.2 apps iso-8859-2 work OK.

Best wishes,

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz on cvs.kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE