List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: klyx docs translation
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-28 20:16:31

Roman Maurer wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have some Slovenian translations for LyX (sl_Tutorial, sl_Intro
> and examples) which I would like to include also to KLyX.  Where
> do they belong?  Should they be in .lyx or in .docbook format?
>
> I've searched subdirectories of kde-i18n and klyx on cvs.kde.org,
> but I'm still clueless.  :-(

Don't translate klyx! it's outdated. I would stronly suggest to
translate
the uptodate lyx docs as the docs that come with klyx are just copied
lyx documentations a year ago. So they are even incorrect in many ways
for klyx ;(
klyx will be updated to latest lyx hopefully soon.

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.