Dear KDE Translators, I'm pleased to announce the availability of: ktranslator-0.6.0.tar.gz It can be found at ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/apps/utils/ktranslator-0.6.0.tar.gz or http://www.geocities.com/bilibao It compiles & run with KDE 1.1.x I think(hope) it run with KDE 2.0 too, but I never tested it. NEW features of version 0.6.0 -"Application launcher" in Catalog Manager. -"MsgFmt check" in Catalog Manager. -"make; make install" function in Catalog Manager. -"Reload Cvs" function in Catalog Manager. -Goto .po file line. -Goto message. -Search and Replace function. -Resizeable main widget (now you can use all your monitor). -Toolbar instead of buttons on main widget, new toolbars. -Keyboard shorcuts!! -Rough translation function (to make a first translation). -Search not only in .mo but also in other .po file !!! -Go to next/prev message that need a revision. -Many bugs fixed. -New CVS structure supported. -Changes on config dialog (to configure new features). -KSpell support. -KSpell config. I suggest to all users of ktranslator <0.6.0 to read the NOTE section in README file. Because I added many features and I had no time to test them, I plan to release a 0.6.1 version asap if you report me any bug you find. Here the LSM: Begin3 Title: KTranslator Version: 0.6.0 Entered-date: 25 Dec 1999 Description: .po/.pot Editor , dedicated to KDE Translators Keywords: KDE, X11, Qt, PO, POT Author: Andrea Rizzi Maintained-by: Andrea Rizzi Primary-site: ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/apps/utils Home-page: http://www.geocities.com/bilibao Original-site: http://www.geocities.com/bilibao Platform: Linux and other Unices, needs Qt and the KDE libs Copying-policy: GNU Public License End -- Registered Linux User No.71426 | *** KDE Project *** Andrea Rizzi | http://www.kde.org/ mailto:Bilibao@ouverture.it | mailto:rizzi@kde.org DynamicDNS: bilibao.ddns.org | Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator, Alt. DynDNS: bilione.dyn.ml.org | Italian translations teamleader Irc: #linux-it@IRCNET | Irc: #kde@irc.kde.org