List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compiling KRASH?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       1999-12-24 23:14:59

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Billy Biggs wrote:

> > I've downoladed KRASH, but there is no description how to compile Qt?
> > It won't work with configure ;make
>
>   This actually seems to be a problem with find on debian potato and
> possibly other systems.  Run configure from the real directory, not from
> the symlink.  If the last directory is a symlink find seems to bugger up
> completely and none of the makefiles get built.
>
>   I should mention this to troll, but I thought it was just my problem (or
> Debian potato) since it's really find that's fucked.

OK I have managed to compile the whole KRASH thatway, but half of things
doesnt work!?

-Konqueror
-Kfm
-Locales
-kcontrol
-Mime Types

And many other things...

I have made a new user 'kde2' for this purpose, and installed there
everything, set paths, but some things still doesn't work.

I know this has nothing directly to do with i18n, but I need it to see
what have I done :))))

Best regards,
Roske