List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: CVS again
From:       Tobias Burnus <burnus () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-12-21 22:25:03

Hi Florin,

> I have a problem: I put some files in kde-i18n/ro/messages/...
> I also done the respective "cvs add" and "cvs commit", but the files don't
> get updated -- at least not according to the Web CVS frontend. There were
> no error messages... Does anyone happen to know why? (I'm pretty sure I
> had a correct cvs login, checkout etc... Did I get some wrong "branch" or
> something?)
Well the WebCVS uses (if I recall correctly) a CVSUp server.
Since it takes some time until the CVSUp sever sees this change and until the
webCVS server is updated, I wouldn't worry to much (if you saw a message similar
to this, everything should be fine:
Checking in accounts;
/home/kde/common/accounts,v  <--  accounts
done

Tobias