List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KRASH release
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-15 12:49:48

Hi!

I just want to inform you before someone asks :)
the KRASH release is not meant for users, so we won't
release the current kde-i18n with it.

But in return we will provide binary packages, so
that translators can have a preview and don't have to
translate into the blue. It also should be compilable
on your own if you enjoy that :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.