Eric Bischoff wrote: > > But... Why should it be a book ? I think there are enough "paper" publishing > companies that are doing books about KDE nowadays, no need to add one more > general-purpose book. Of course, if you think to the user's guide as a book, > yes, we need to re-write the User's Guide (at least this is what I think - does Yes, I meant the User's Guide. It would surprise me if it would be too small to be considered a book :) Also, there might be several books about KDE (personally haven't seen one in this part of the world), but none of them is free (at least to my knowledge). It might be nice, if there was one (User's Guide) you got with the desktop. > everyone agree ?). The FAQ is updated on a very regular basis by Lee, so this > is not the real problem. The Quickstart guide could be updated too. And there > are all the applications with no or few documentation. I agree. > > If there's no interest in User's guide, > > I'll try to find time to help there. > > This is a big job. I know. This is why I am not too keen on doing it all on my own. I don't know when KDE2 is planned to be released (is it still March next year?), but there's probably not enough time for one person to do it until then even if it will be a month later. > > P.S: Btw, have you seen documentation Corel wrote? Can it be found on > > web? So far I have been unable to, but I'll try again. > > No. I'm interested in that too. Maybe one of Corel people on the list can tell us where it is? Zoe? Regards, Marko