List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    A big hello from the Corel LINUX OS documentation team
From:       Zoe Hawa <mm4jx8sz () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       1999-12-07 21:35:01

Dear Eric,

it's great to be in alliance with the KDE documentation team. For us, it has been
a challenging few months as we learned about Linux and put out our first manual
and online help of Corel LINUX. We hope to use this platform to discuss ideas and
resolve issues as they occur. Since this is our first manual we welcome feedback
on what was liked, disliked, formatting concerns, technical inaccuracies, etc. Or
if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to write.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Zoe Hawa
Lead Writer
Corel LINUX OS
zoeh@corel.com

--
Do you know about Corel's involvement with Linux?
Visit us at http://linux.corel.com

["zoeh.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]
--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail