List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New English Team Leader
From:       Michael McBride <mpmcbride () email ! com>
Date:       1999-10-28 1:00:53

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike McBride, and I will be starting up (restarting??) the
English team for the KDE Documentation project.

If there are any members who are writing documentation in English, please
let me know who you are.

If you have recently translated documentation into English, we can also help
you by proofreading your new translation.

If you need to contact me directly, you can at:

mpmcbride@email.com

and let me know how to get in touch with you.

The current English team that I know of consists of 4 people.  Some of these
people are ready to begin new projects.

Please let me know what we can do to help the internationalisation of KDE
applications

Mike
mpmcbride@email.com