List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Updating Documentation with kdehelp
From:       David Rugge <davidrugge () mindspring ! com>
Date:       1999-10-12 2:56:52

I just thought of an idea to make it easier for users to get updated copies of
the documentation.  I think that khelpcenter could have an "Update
Documentation" button that would download kde documentation that has been
updated in between kde releases.  That way the users would not have to rummage
through an ftp site to make sure that their documentation is up to date.

I'm not sure how difficult this is to do. Does this sound like a reasonable
idea?

--  -David Rugge

http://www.mindspring.com/~davidrugge/index.html