List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Any Slovenian guy out there ?
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-10 18:48:13

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone would like to localize the docbook tools to
Slovenian. Slovenian documentation has been converted to docbook but the static
texts are rendered in English.

Please reply in private.

Eric

PS to Stephan : I'm trying the alias in this message ;-)
                                           \^o~_.
     /V\         Toys story         \__  \/  (  V
     Tux                    Konqui         \__=v