List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: LinuxDoc and jade
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-06 19:39:16

Le Wed, 06 Oct 1999, Kim Enkovaara a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to compile Jade with gcc 2.95.1. My compilation
> stopped after few files to errors. Without jade the rest of the sgml tools
> is quite difficult to install.

You only need to compile Jade if you don't have an Intel + RedHat platform. Is
it your case ? The RPMs for Intel are at Cygnus in i386 directory.

I am not on an Intel box (I'm running linux on a macintosh) and I managed to
compile Jade with no problem. What are your first errors ? (reply in private
please)

Eric
                                           \^o~_.
     /V\         Toys story         \__  \/  (  V
     Tux                    Konqui         \__=v