List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kdeadmin and kdebase unfreezed
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-05 19:52:20

Le Tue, 05 Oct 1999, Greg Lee a écrit :

> They're still not there.  I updated my kdesdk from the CVS
> HEAD several days ago, and they weren't there, either.  Could
> someone please bestir himself to put these files where they
> can be found?

They are there, package kdesdk, directory ksgmltools/customization/stylesheets.

I just checked :
RCS file: /home/kde/kdesdk/ksgmltools/customization/stylesheets/kde.dsl,v
Working file: kde.dsl
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;     selected revisions: 1
----------------------------
revision 1.1
date: 1999/10/02 01:00:32;  author: bischoff;  state: Exp;
CVS_SILENT Phase 1 of docbook conversion :
CVS_SILENT Package tools in kdesdk ; remove them from the web server

Several people have been reporting these last days that the Web frontend to CVS
isn't up to date. Is that your problem ?

Eric

PS I'll attach ksgmltools to another message to you
                                           \^o~_.
     /V\         Toys story         \__  \/  (  V
     Tux                    Konqui         \__=v