List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    CVS branches
From:       Marcell Lengyel <miketkf () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-08-23 12:46:29

Hi,

I am a member of the Hungarian translation team, and I was
wondering about the two CVS branches. If I do a CVS checkout for
kde-i18n/hu then I will get the KDE 2.0 .po files, but they are
quite different from the ones in KDE 1.1.2pre (or the 1.x
versions). I tried to do a checkout with -r KDE_1_1_BRANCH for
kde-i18n/hu but all I got was a directory structure and a
Makefile.am. My question is, that what shall I do if I want to
translate/checkout/commit the KDE 1.x .po files?

Thanks,

/Marcell