List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDevelop docs - KTuberling sounds - PNG pictures
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-24 8:25:35

Hi everybody

1) Once again docs have moved ;-)

KDevelop docs now almost follow the standard directory structure.

To Dimitry : Russian kdevelop needs some SGMLization. See the english version.

2) The KTuberling's author ;-) asks me to say here that the sounds used by
kdegames/ktuberling (.wav files) can be translated too.

If you have a microphone, register yourself (or your girlfriend if she has a
nice voice) saying the words spoken by ktuberling translated to your language.
Some more instructions are in ktuberling's doc itself.

3) Now all GIF files are translated to PNG in the documentation, along with the
files that reference them.

If you find some remaining errors, please correct them and/or tell me.

Thanks for your attention.

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^