List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Documentation
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-21 2:19:12

Le Tue, 20 Jul 1999, mjimmy@csi.com a écrit :
> Hello
>
> My Name is Maurer Jimmy, i am from Luxembourg and i am 30
> years old, and i want to help your KDE Docu-team. I have Layout
> Knowledges and i use professionnal programs. I am working for an
> TV Company in Luxembourg and i am the Network and Computer
> Administrator. I am starting to work on Computers 15 years ago.

OK, thanks Jimmy, a lot for your help proposal.

What is your native language ? French, German or Luxemburg dialect ?

Be aware that to work as a translator, you need good knowledge of
English grammar. You should have said "I have started to work on computers 15
years ago". But you can still help proofread documents.

Thanks again

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^