List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Various topics regarding docs
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-20 23:11:00

Le Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Kenny Graunke a écrit :

> The job list said to mail here. I'd be happy to help as best I can. I
> assume this doesn't require much aside from gif2png or gimp, just free
> time?

1) Thanks a lot for your proposal.

This job is already well under way, I'm afraid you came a bit late. I already
did kde-i18n and kdebase packages.

Anyway, thanks again.

2) I take this occasion to remind to everyone here on the list to update his/her
KDE SGML-tools. A "howto" is on http://www.kde.org/documentation/gif2png.html.

3) You can also have a look at the first drafts from the docbook team. It's not
much, but we've been busy evaluating a lot of tools and configurations. See
http://www.kde.org/documentation/docbook/index.html.

4) Is there a swedish guy/girl here ? I would like him/her to add localization
for Swedish to http://www.kde.org/documentation/Lang.pm. There are only five
strings to add

Thanks everybody for your attention

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^