List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Conversion to gifs - job
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-17 21:09:51

Le Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Thomas Diehl a écrit :
> On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:04:16 -0400, Eric Bischoff wrote:
>
> >I'll run it by myself today.
>
> Problem is that this is probably going to mess up all our statistics
> pages -- ie if nobody sees a way to preserve (or store and restore) the
> original file dates while running the script...

This also occurred when Stephan moved the files around...

I'm afraid that CVS version number and date isn't a trustable indicator.

This is why it is so important that authors write a version and a date INSIDE
their documentation (linuxdoc <date> tag).

BTW, it looks like all the docs at the new locations have been generated with
sgml2html instead of ksgml2html. It's not very important, we'll only
have to re-run the right tools little by little. Forsetzung folgt...

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^