List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to modify ksgml2html to accomodate new PNG standard
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-17 19:13:42

Le Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Thomas Diehl a écrit :
> >Paths may vary.
>
> Definitely. ;)

Thanks for the corrections. An updated version for all the procedure is
available on http://www.kde.org/documentation/gif2png.html

> ...don't forget, on that occasion, to apply the patch for this file
> wwhich Tobias Burnus provided earlier if you didn't already (see eg
> http://kdecvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/cvsweb/kdesdk/kdesgmltools/)

Thanks for the path. I'll use it to correct the kdesdk module so that newcomers
will get the corrected tools.

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^