List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GIF -> PNG
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-13 21:25:37

Hi everybody,

First: sorry for the previous message with attachement. You know how it is :
you press the reply button and your messsage goes to the mailing list instead
of the person you wanted to send it to. ;-)

Now the real topic :

I have started to change GIF files into PNG. I started with
kdebase/doc/khelpcenter/kassistant. It seems it works, with Lee's logotp3.png
file or with the help of imagemagick's "convert" utility.

But one thing that puzzles me : under kfm, the KDE logo looks small and with a
blue background. It looks much better under The Gimp. I suppose that kfm
doesn't know how to render it properly.

So I'm wondering if I should continue to convert everything. Will it be better
with konqueror ? Or did we (Lee and me) make some mistake ?

I don't know who I should send these remarks to, so I'm making them public ;-)

Eric