List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Does Netscape support transparency in PNG?
From:       Lee Wee Tiong <t29v1051 () ip ! media ! kyoto-u ! ac ! jp>
Date:       1999-07-07 14:44:23

Yesterday, I generated the PNG file for the KDE FAQ and used kfm to view
it--the background was transparent.  Thinking everything was okay, I
committed it to the CVS.  But to my utter horror, when I viewed the FAQ
today using Netscape at KDE's website, the background wasn't
transparent!  Anybody knows what wrong?  Perhaps I need to revert the
change....

--
LWT

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels good.