dim wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I have questions about kdehelp translation. kdehelp doesn't exist anymore I would say. > > * Should all these files go to CVS's kdebase/kdehelpcenter, or somewhere Yes. > * else? > * Which files shold be translated and be added to CVS? > * In contrast with other documentation, kdehelp apparently doesn't use > local language files as first priority, rather it uses default files > instead. > Is that true, or am I missing something? Can it be fixed in a nice way? > There are many TODOs in the code, that's right. Greetings, Stephan -- KDEDIR is dead, long lives KDEDIRS - the winner takes it all