List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SGMLized docs
From:       "dim" <dim () pharm ! sunysb ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-15 13:46:32

> God - all the web designers have to dowload hundreds of megabytes and
> they
> don't want to. Just think of 35 languages with 40 applications with a
> 800KB
> postscript file and 200Kb screenshots - NO.

Stephan, looks like it is unnecessary. Tomas found a nice solution.
But the question I asked at first was lost during discussion. Can you and
Eric clear it?

* Is it really necessary to split repository of documents in two parts
  physically, instead of making neccessary documents accessible for web server
  in some other way?

Best wishes,
Dima