List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SGMLized docs
From:       "dim" <dim () pharm ! sunysb ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-13 23:05:13

> - the faq, userguide and quickstart will move to the www/documentation
> directory, to ease updates.

Eric, can you explain, how moving documents every month from one place to
another helps to update them or makes work easier?!

Since the last move I haven't gotten anyone to volonteer to translate.
People don't see results of their work anymore and have lost interest.

To cheer people up I'm making a temporary substitution to the
www/documentation page based on the kde-i18n module
organization of documents. Now you are puting some of the texts in a different
place. How is splitting documents in two parts going to
ease work? What is wrong with making a mirror of the whole kde-i18n in
www/documentation module? We will need to change only kde-i18n and updates
will be in www/documentation automatically.

Or you are making a mirror?

Dima