Am Don, 03 Jun 1999 schrieb dim: > > I also can't wait to > > get rid of our present navigation bars without spaces between the their > > elements. ;) > > find file > niceHtml2Html.pm > go to lines 44-46 > add spaces in " Next " " Previous " " Table of Contents " > > Now you have spaces between navigation words in documentation. This doesn't work in other languages than english, because the translations of the words can't be found then. What you have to do is goto lines 292, 301, 311 and add spaces in qq( $nextlabel ), qq( $prevlabel ), qq( $toclabel ). This will work for all languages. regards, Matthias -- Matthias Kiefer Email: matthias.kiefer@gmx.de