List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: comments
From:       "Manuel Gaul" <flying_horse () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-06-03 19:22:23

I only have one thing to say : GREAT PROPOSAL, Stephan. Thanks. IMO that
really might make the life for us translators easier, at least a bit. That's
especially good for newbie's who've just started translating.

But there's also one thing that´is to be critisized. I don't know whether it
just was an example, Stephan, but the descriptions shouldn't be like those
telling 3 times almost the same...
Perhaps the 'Which key might be hit' could be left out.

Greets,
Manuel

From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>